Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vintage Queen... Updated With Violins


Who can forget the British rock band Queen? Fronted by the iconic, and eccentric Freddie Mercury, their sound was unique. "Bohemian Rhapsody" was perhaps the most memorable track ever recorded by the group. The song topped the charts back in the 1970's, and it's melody and lyrics are still a hit today. Of course, we all remember the words.... right?
Here is an updated version of this international rock and roll classic. A vintage piece of music, artfully remastered by Joe Edmonds. Enjoy! -Al

11 comments:

  1. I love this!
    It's one of my all time fave's and puts me in the best mood! Thank you :)
    Also many thanks for your visits and kind comments.
    You Al Steve, are a doll!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! I love Queen and Freddie:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen - my fav band - forever!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful rendition of that song! I love the sound of a violin and it is so lovely the way he has overlapped his own recordings! I love it.
    Hugs, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the coolest thing I've heard all day- thanks so much for sharing!

    Come see my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Your Blog!! <3 -- XoXo Follow me Via blogroll.. Add my BLOG [ My Face Hunter - Fashion Blog ] in your list..i will add yours!!! thanks kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Queen! That is so awesome what that guy did. He is so talented!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so awesome!! I love that song...and I love the violin too - what a fab combination.

    I've had a lovely browse around your blog. It's lovely. I've signed up as your new follower.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete